Today's Topics
Apr. 4th, 2008 01:05 amTreat customers uniquely and honor their differences--as segment and individuals.
Invite employees to contribute their unique ideas and experiences in service of the customer.
Meet customers' unique needs, end to end.
I've lived here for a month now. From time to time, especially in bed trying fall asleep, I miss being in my familiar place. It's cold here. I wish it warms up soon; I'll be so much more comfortable then. It gets really cold in my apartment; the radiators are on a timer, I guess. And when they finally turn on, they give off an awful hiss that taunts me when I'm awake and wakes me when I'm asleep. So I turn them off and it gets cold again. But it'll warm up soon and I'll be better because of it.
I just hate going for days without seeing someone I'm used to, if not good friends with. It's going to take some work getting familiar with the people I see every day.
And the Russians that live above me are up to something, I know it. I just know it.
no subject
Date: 2008-04-05 04:36 am (UTC)